Thursday, January 17, 2013

I won! Office Candy Rocks!!!

Wow,   I never win anything.... well that is not entirely true,

the only other time  I won something was in middle school and I won a pair of cordory pants from Mountain Dew.

The problem with that was, they mixed up the leg length with the waist - there are not many kids with a 34 inch waist in middle school so needless to say, while I did win, I could never wear the pants because they just fell right back off again.

But such is not the case with this great win!!!

File Totes at Officecandy.com!

Office Candy had a fun contest on their Facebook Page & website and guess won?    ME, that's right!   I love this Patent Leather File Tote so much.    It has been out "on the job" with me all month, my clients love it, and I really like having easy access to all this week's clients at my finger tips.   So what do I carry in it?

  • This weeks Clients
  • Extra Copies of Time Sheets and Contracts
  • My agenda for booking future organizing appointments.

It is sleek and sexy (yes a file tote can be sexy) and makes me smile.

I like the product quality and how quickly it was shipped so much, I joined their affiliate program.   If you are interested in taking a peek at Office Candy and all their fun "candy" check out the link below.


File Totes at Officecandy.com!

 Thanks Office Candy!    Jennifer