Thursday, December 20, 2012

Purse Organizing Made Simple with Card Cubby Organizer

I am sure I have already mentioned this product in years past but in light of the season and the large trend in gift card giving, I thought I would share it with you again.

When visiting my husband in the hospital a few years ago I went to the gift shop to buy a Diet Coke (yum) and stumbled upon the Card Cubby for the first time.   Best of all, there was one with a zebra print and I love all things black and white.   So,  on  impulse bought it and spent the time sitting around at the hospital filling it up and putting all my cards into place.  I have never regretted the purchase and get comments from sales clerks all the time how great it is when I can pull out my rewards cards or gift certificates easily with alphabetized dividers.

Check out all the fun colours and products from Card Cubby to make your coupon and card organizing a  breeze.

I would love to hear from any of you who have a Card Cubby and all the things you store in yours!

Jennifer