Monday, May 14, 2012

Fabulous Ottawa

What a fabulous weekend we had here in Ottawa.   Sunny and lovely!

My family spoiled me all weekend for Mother's Day.   The lawn got mowed, dinners were made, patio furniture shampooed and clean for a new season, laundry got washed, watched a movie with my eldest and her sweetheart - and the best part was - I did not have to ask anyone to do any of it!

I don't know about you but when my home is not clutter filled, it is so much easier for everyone to keep on top of the little messes.  They just seem to know what to do and where to put it when there is not a lot of "stuff" laying around.

This week my plan is to complete my course material for my Lose Clutter - Gain Clarity for Charity event on June 23rd 2012. 
So exciting to raise funds for good causes. Ratanak is a charity that I have been supporting for several years and in their fight to stomp of child trafficking.   This fall we will also holding our second annual Rock The Chains: Freedom Fundraiser in October to raise additional monies for Ratanak .  Stay tuned for more on that later - have a lovely week