Sunday, December 19, 2010

LESS THAN ONE WEEK LEFT UNTIL THE BIG DAY!

It has been crazy here with my work life. I have spent the past month and a half writing an organizing course for LVSonline which is finished and now available for registration. This is very exciting for me.

Course registration is open now and registration is only $30.00 for the 6 course units. There will be plenty of hands-on tasks and assignments to help everyone get their lives together.  Your homes will see significant improvements when you follow the online material while completing the assignments and mini-challenges.


I have gotten my website up and running. There is still plenty or work to be done writing some of the web pages but it is coming along.  My tag line reads "Lose Clutter - Gain Clarity!"



Take a look and let me know what you think.
Both home staging and organizing services are offered on the site.

On the home front, we are in Christmas preparation mode. The tree is up, the porch is decorated, the presents are wrapped and today I waxed the floor in the front entrance so it shimmers to welcome our guests. The powder rooms sparkles and we are replacing the guest towels daily to ensure that everyone has clean towels - cold and flu season has begun so keeping germs to a minimum is critical at this time of the year is an ongoing battle.

We are off to a party later today so that should be tons of fun! Merry Christmas everyone.